Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poop Rainbows, Part Doo

Since our Caldor post last week, visions of brown/orange/yellow rainbows have danced through our heads. They've been popping up everywhere we look, despite our best efforts to ignore them. Arrrgh. Someone please make them go away.

Clockwise from top left: Magnum P.I.'s awesome helicopter, pair of Jingas, Brad Keselowski's winning car from this weekend's Tallegega race, and our hometown Metro

Feel free to point out others in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you have such a keen eye for color. Riding the DC Metro always made me feel like I was watching a 1970's era cop flick on the mid-day matinee on the local Fox station circa 1985. The film was old and overused and the colors on the broadcast had since lost their initial saturation, but the movies muted color palette made it more realistic in my mind.

    I don't know if it was the color or the motion of train, but I've have never in my life been so relaxed as I was riding the DC Metro. Poop rainbows are medicine for my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.studentsofamf.org/UserFiles/Image/Today_Logo.jpg

    ReplyDelete